These steps will show you how to configure your push email with Nextel especially for BlackBerry 7520. You can try these steps to easily configure Nextel Push email:
You can do forwarding to you Nextel BWC client email. Then instead of waiting for BWC to poll your email accounts the mail is just forwarded to it. It is pretty much as fast as if you’re getting it on a PC then. Faster depending on how often you have you PC checking your mail. You can do it with rules in many email programs, must leave email program open, auto checking mail and connected to internet always ( I do this with a yahoo account) or you can have your ISP or mail admin just send a copy of all mail sent to your blackberry.net account (which I do also, but I am the mail admin and our email package supports redirecting). So I get a copy sent to my BB and my Outlook still gets its copy.
It can be a little frustrating trying to figure out what is going to work best for you but sometimes you need to try a few things to be sure it meets your needs.
You can do forwarding to you Nextel BWC client email. Then instead of waiting for BWC to poll your email accounts the mail is just forwarded to it. It is pretty much as fast as if you’re getting it on a PC then. Faster depending on how often you have you PC checking your mail. You can do it with rules in many email programs, must leave email program open, auto checking mail and connected to internet always ( I do this with a yahoo account) or you can have your ISP or mail admin just send a copy of all mail sent to your blackberry.net account (which I do also, but I am the mail admin and our email package supports redirecting). So I get a copy sent to my BB and my Outlook still gets its copy.
It can be a little frustrating trying to figure out what is going to work best for you but sometimes you need to try a few things to be sure it meets your needs.
ads
No comments:
Post a Comment