ads

NewsGator go! for BlackBerry v2. 1. 8

Version 2.1.8 of the NewsGator released the guys at NewsGator go! for BlackBerry product that is an RSS reader for BlackBerry. I am a giant feed fan, I though I would say two things about this product that are particularly important for the company:

Synchronization: When you create a post in NewsGator Go read!, it automatically as read in any other you use NewsGator client marks is. I am subscribed to over 200 feeds and while I'm not traveling that read the ability a feed on your mobile device and then not have to see it often, is a really big deal.
Access to internal feeds: If the company you work for uses any web2.0ish Web applications that tend to make RSS produce feeds such as rabbit babies, then appreciate the combination of NewsGator go!, NewsGator Enterprise Server and your BlackBerry because you are able, feeds, lives inside your firewall to subscribe, something that feed is the most reading applications unable to do. Big.

NewsGator go! is available for BlackBerry for $29.95, you can download a free trial. March 16, 2007 in software, tips by ajohnson


View the original article here


ads

No comments:

Post a Comment